Pictured above is a Positive Pressure, Flexible Film (Softwall) Cleanroom that is designed to provide a completely controlled production environment so chronic studies do not have to be started over due to contamination of control or test specimens.
Positive Pressure, Flexible Film (Softwall), Cleanrooms for Animal Research & Bio/Pharmaceutical Production!
Our high quality, flexible film (softwall) cleanrooms are both durable and economical. They are manufactured to provide protection to both personnel and product. What's more, CBC softwall cleanrooms can be custom designed to meet your specific equipment or functional needs.
CBC softwall clean rooms are available in 4 standard sizes and are relatively inexpensive when compared to other systems. They are completely self-contained, free-standing, and can be assembled in any type of building -- including steel buildings. Expansion without expensive single-purpose construction or costly remodeling.
CBC flexible film, softwall cleanrooms are easily adaptable for animals, plants and sensitive products. A facility well-suited for research, experimentation, testing, production, as well as medical care and surgery.
Polyurethane material is strong - almost indestructible. No worry of contamination due to accidental puncture or tear. Check out our lap seam sealing process video and view our puncture demonstration.
The environment is completely controlled so chronic studies do not have to be started over due to contamination of control or test specimens. Transparency allows for direct and immediate inspection from outside the environment.
Some of the features of the CBC flexible, softwall cleanroom include:
- System is run under positive pressure.
- A totally contained chamber, the system does not use the laminar airflow design (the chamber is completely enclosed).
- HEPA inlet and outlet filtration system.
- An alarm system in case of power or blower failure.
- Durable 20 mil. polyurethane for sidewalls and ceiling.
- Strong 30 mil. polyurethane flooring (can stand up to heavy caging systems).
- Lap Seam construction.
- Resealable snap loops for easy assembly and disassembly.
- 1 1/2" annodized aluminum tubing used for frame.
Class Biologically Clean flexible, softwall cleanrooms are steps beyond Class 100. They provide an environment that can be maintained at all levels of control, from conventional to germ-free.