Pictured above is a Standard 18" (diameter) x 30" Sterilizing Cylinder.
Autoclave Sterilizing Standard Cylinder Features:
- 3 layers of DW4 filter media
- Stainless steel clamp
- Sterilizing cylinder is constructed out of stainless steel
- Glass bead finish
- Large vent openings to increase steam/heat penetration rate
- Four carrying handles
- Supply tray with backstop to help prevent items from falling off tray
- Supply tray track for keeping supply tray level to prevent items from falling off tray
- 12" dia. x 24" long
- 18" dia. x 30" long
- Custom sizes available on request. CBC will custom size your sterilizing cylinder to better fit your autoclave and meet your laboratory requirements. Sometimes it's doing something simple like reducing the height of the cylinder legs so the sterilizing cylinder can better fit your autoclave shelves. Or, if we just reduce the diameter by a couple of inches you can then fit two cylinders into your autoclave side-by-side.