Pictured above is a Positive Pressure, Germ-Free, Flexible Film Quad Isolator System.
CBC's Quad, Flexible Film Isolator System
(4) 30″ x 24″ x 24” Isolators.
Each isolator runs independently from each other isolator so you can have four different experiments/tests going on at one time. This system is also available as a single layer (two isolators) and as a negative pressure system.
Quad Isolator Features:
- 1 ½" steel powder coated single shelf frame to prevent bending or warping.
- HDPE tabletop with inserts for attaching isolator components.
- Two-way locking wheels.
- 5/8" PVC hold-down rod and SS clamps.
- Blower and manifold system.
- (4) Durable 20 mil vinyl isolators.
- (4) 20 mil urethane floor mat protectors for inside isolators.
- 3/8" closed cell foam pads for under isolators.
- (8) compete 3" diameter filters. Includes: stands, media and filter covers.
- (4) pairs of 12" diameter/8" glove port CBC glove extensions for better worker dexterity and less stress on isolator. (Note: Available without.)
- (4) pairs of 15 mil Hypalon/CSM dry box gloves with glove ring kit for attaching gloves to isolator (other types available).
- (4) 12" acrylic transfer ports.
- (4) port to isolator neoprene bands and clamps for sealing isolator to transfer port.
- (8) 1" neoprene stoppers (other types available).
- (4) internal racks that can accommodate up to 5 mouse cages each.
- (4) outside transfer port caps.
- (4) inside transfer port caps.
- (4) patent clamps.
Conduct Four Different Experiments At One Time With CBC's Flexible Film, Quad Isolator System!
Maximize Use of Limited Laboratory Space — Each isolator runs independently from each other isolator so you can have four different experiments/tests going on at one time.